CRUISING EVENTS and CRUISING NEWS
- View the 2018 - 2019 Cruising Calendar Here
This page is for RPAYC members who enjoy cruising activities with other Club members. Members can share their cruising experiences (Club or independent) in this group, seek advice, and ask questions of their fellow members. Whats your favourite cruising destination? Where are you cruising now? What's your latest gadget? What information do you have that may interest others? You must be a member of RPAYC to join the group.
Christmas Cruise - EOI
Sydney Harbour & Jibbon Beach (28th December to 12th January)
Click Here to fill out the EOI
First Friday - 6 December 2019 - "Halloween"
Cruising Seminar Handouts
* Navigation & Seamanship - 17th March
- Navigation & Seamanship Handout - PART 1
- Navigation & Seamanship Handout - PART 2
- Navigation & Seamanship Handout - PART 3
* Hunting & Gathering Made Simple - 31st March
* Diesel Maintenance - 14th April
A 'Cruise Coordinator' flag.
On every Club cruise you will be able to identify the Cruise Coordinator (Leader) boat as it will be flying the "L" flag. Whether in a bay, 'down the creek' or on the open sea the "L"flag will be prominent.