We are very pleased to announce that Sailfit Gym is reopening on Monday 15 June, 2020, opening hours are 5.30am - 8.00 pm 7 days per week.
We are extremely excited to welcome you back and thank you for your patience and support through this time. In preparation for our reopening and to ensure we are following Australian Government guidelines, the following changes and requirements have been put in to place for the safety of all of our members and staff.
- Members and staff should stay home and not attend the gym if sick or family members are sick.
- In order to meet Government contact tracing requirements, the gym will only be accessible via the rear entrance of the Club using swipe card access. Members will also be required to sign in and out of the gym on the sign in sheet on the gym door.
- Sailfit will be accessible from 5.30am to 8.00pm daily.
- A maximum of 15 members will be allowed in the gym at any one time.
- A maximum of 10 members per group class.
- Sailfit Gym is strictly for Members only.
- Members wishing to participate in organised fitness classes are required to book in order to comply with restrictions on class numbers.
- Access to bathrooms will be via the external doors at the side of the Clubhouse - there is no internal access at this time.
- Members must:
- bring their own mat, towel, water bottle as there will be no access to the water filter until further notice
- wipe down equipment before and after use with disinfectant spray (provided)
- adhere to 1.5m social distancing rules and avoid direct contact with others
- sanitise hands when entering gym and when leaving
- The balance of the month of June 2020 will be free to existing members.
- There will be no fees for the month of July 2020 in compensation for the full lockdown over the month of April 2020.
- Sailfit fees for 2020-2021 will be charged from August – April (9 months).
Family Full: $326
Family General: $413
New Sailfit members will pay from the date of joining.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Tana Anderson on 0478 034 659. For all accounts enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!