Resurfacing works will commence on Tuesday 18 August 2020 and we anticipate works to be completed approximately on Wednesday 26 August 2020. During this time there will be no vehicle access to the lower carpark until works are complete and large vehicles, trailers and trucks will be restricted from accessing the carpark until approximately Monday 31 August 2020 to prevent damage to the new surface.
Ring Road Access Restriction Tuesday 18 August 2020
The Club wishes to notify Members on marina arms A to D (and moorings) that there will be no pedestrian access on the ring road Tuesday 18 August 2020. To enable Members to access vessels on the marina the tender service will temporarily operate to/from berth G9. To request a tender service to/from your vessel on Tuesday 18 August 2020 please contact the Club Reception (02) 9998 3700. The tender service will operate from 8am until 5pm.
Access to the gym on Tuesday 18 August 2020 will be via the terrace gate (to the right of the Clubhouse entrance).
Important Parking Changes
The Club anticipates that the closure of the lower carpark for this extended period will result in temporary inconvenience to Members, visitors and contractors, however, to further maximise parking the following measures will be in place;
- ‘5 minute drop off zone’ will be established utilising the Visitor parking (at the front entrance outside the tenant building)
- ‘Chandlery Visitor Parking’ will be moved temporarily to the two parking positions, located next to the mid car park entrance, please only use these positions if visiting the chandlery
- Top carpark boom gate will be down duration of works
- Tenants and their staff are required to park at the Crystal Bay Carpark
- Members requiring overnight or parking up to 3 nights are requested to park at the Crystal Bay Carpark
- External Contractors are required to park at the Crystal Bay Carpark
- No parking permitted on the hardstands
Members with vehicles in storage are requested to immediately move vehicles offsite.
Centreboard Boat Relocations
To prevent damage to boats in storage at Centreboard in the southern racks, adjoining the car park, the Club staff will move boats onto the Centreboard lawn in the lead up to the asphalting on the northern side of the car park. Boats will be returned to the racks on Thursday 20 August ahead of the Winter Series. If Members would prefer to move their own boats from these racks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.