Australian Sailing has advised that with the recent increase in positive COVID-19 cases and in particular those who are school aged, the next 6 weeks have been deemed critical for cases within our state. NSW Health are currently reviewing restrictions for community sport and it is expected that these may increase over the next couple weeks. Read more...
- GET IN – SAIL – GET OUT still applies;
- Stay home if you are unwell;
- Club activities including racing can continue as long as the current Public Health Orders are complied with;
- Limit activities to small groups where possible;
- Practice good hand hygiene before, during and after sailing;
- Avoid physical contact where possible;
- Do not share drinks, towels, clothing etc;
- Encourage sailors to arrive dressed, ready to go.
- Contact tracing records must be kept
- Encourage the use of the COVIDSafe app for everyone whilst at your club.
- Follow the one person per 4 square metres rule ashore to ensure sufficient physical distancing between people.
- Carparks, Centreboard lawn, Green Point and Crystal Bay areas are not social gathering locations - please do your part to reduce the risk to fellow members and guests.