The Club will reopen with a maximum of 50 patrons in the Club House at any one time. Social distancing measures are required and applicable to all patrons. The Club House will reopen our Food & Beverage Services as summarised below.
- All dining must be pre booked with reception 9998 3700. Check with Reception for available times.
- Bistro dining service will be from the Edinburgh Room & Admirals Cup Room
- A maximum of 8 people (members & guests) are permitted per booking, all guest names to be given to reception
- All patrons to be seated
- 90-minute maximum seating time
- Table service for all food and beverage. Consumption of beverages on premises can only occur when dining
- Entry via the front doors, all Members & Guest are required to sign-in and sign out. Members please ensure you bring your membership card.
ALFRED’S 'GRAB & GO' AND TAKEAWAY
- Our 'Grab & Go' and Takeaway service is available 7 days a week. Enter via the gate at the back of the club, adjacent A-Arm parking spaces & playground then walk to the annex
- Pre-order Takeaway available (incl rolls on race days) – call or email reception
- Post race presentations at this time will not occur “Get in, Sail, Get Out”
Please adhere to the below diagram and club signage