The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is excited to be hosting this year’s NSW IODA East Coast Championship which will see the Optimist Classes and Laser 4.7 Class compete on Pittwater. There are over 100 competitors enter in this years ECC.
The Club would like to acknowledge our partners who make the event possible:
NB Sail sports (http://www.nbsailsports.com.au/),
The German Butchery (http://www.german-butchery.com.au/) and
CBS Food Tech (http://cbsfoodtech.com.au/) who are providing the post race bbq each day.
- A reminder that the waterside area of the lower car park will be reserved for rigging with a drop and go (5 min) zone for competitors to drop off their boats.
- Cars and trailers to be stored at Crystal Bay. Member’s cars (only) may be stored at any member’s car park area.
- There will be ample car parking in the Crystal Bay car park for visitors.
- Club volunteers are on hand to assist with questions, drop offs and directions.
- Registration and Sign On/Off will take place in the Jack Gale Centre.
Competitors and parents are kindly asked to have a read of the Competitors Information Guide found here which contains the following information:
- Parking areas (Crystal Bay Car Park).
- Boat launching for ribs (Bayview Boat ramp).
- Overnight RiB storage will be at Green Point work berths, coaches must register on Saturday at the Jack Gale Centre.
- Competitors Registation, collection of pre-ordered lunches, sign on and off is from the Jack Gale Centre and and Briefing at 1015hrs is on the Cebtreboard Lawn.
- Competitor Ramp and launch and retrieval procedures.
- Halyards opening times: 07:30- 19:00 (Trade Dependant)
- Local tenant facilities.
Race Documents are posted on the NSWIODA website here
The Club looks forward to welcoming all competitors and guests to the Club. A reminder that all persons over the age of 18 must be signed into the club house, view Temporary Member Regulations here.