Enjoy Waterside Dining, Celebrate a Special Event, or Meet for a Work Conference, all on the shores of Pittwater
Halyards Bar and Café
Halyards Bar & Café has water views and is the sailor’s meeting place prior to and after racing. It’s great for families as Halyards features a large, safe children’s play area, next to our undercover BBQ. The Club also has a lawn area for the children.
Order from the menu or daily blackboard specials or drop in for a beverage and enjoy the sunset. Enjoy a weekend breakfast or a casual lunch with friends overlooking Pittwater.
Bringing a large group? Make a Table booking on 02 9998 3700.
Every Friday afternoon/evening the Edinburgh Bar is open to Members to unwind from the week and gather together in the lounge environment. In winter enjoy the warmth of the open fireplace.
The Edinburgh Lounge Bar is perfect for pre-dinner drinks with guests and is classically furnished including a cozy fireplace for those cold winter days, 180-degree water views and a balcony overlooking the water and marinas. Live music on Friday nights by talented, local musicians.
All welcome. Happy Hour & a Half - Fridays 6.00pm - 7.30pm.
The Pittwater Room is ideal for functions from 80 to 200 guests seated or 350 cocktail style. The room can be used as a whole or can be divided off into two rooms according to your needs.
The Pittwater Room has its own bar and large dance floor. The views of Pittwater from the room are spectacular.
Admiral's Cup Room
The Admiral's Cup Room is ideally suited for small meetings, functions and conferences for up to 50 people.
Have the Alfred's host your Wedding
The Pittwater environment enjoys a natural contrast of rugged headlands, tranquil waterways, long stretches of open beach, wetlands and native bushlands. We understand that your wedding is special, and the memories of the day will last forever.
For your special day we are able to offer you:
- 180 degree water views both day and night
- Waterfront ceremonial setting to exchange your wedding vows, (the club also has an optional indoor space in case of inclement weather)
- The option to arrive & depart via water by boat or seaplane
- Magnificent scenic surrounds throughout our marina, providing the perfect backdrop for photography
- Packages which offer a diverse range of options from traditional set menu to a more relaxed cocktail party, buffet or BBQ which include seasonal menus that utilise the best produce available
- Menus to satisfy your special dietary requirements and accommodate children
- A fully licensed venue which offers Premium, Standard & Custom Drink Packages
- A choice of waterfront rooms which can cater for 40 to 200 guests
- Ample free parking for wedding guests
- Handicap accessibility including parking spaces, a lift and designated bathrooms
- A dedicated co-ordinator to assist in the planning of your special day
- A private room for the bridal party prior to your reception
- Wedding Cake Cutting with the option of Ice Cream or Cream
- Details of our regular suppliers who may be able to help with all the finishing touches for your function, including music, flowers, balloons, draping, chair covers, cake
- A premium PA system with microphone & speakers for speeches or to play your own music
- Local accommodation recommendations including a special functions discount code for the Mirage Hotel
What's on this week...
- Cruising Event (February 15, 2020 00:00)
- The Pittwater Regatta (February 15, 2020 08:00)
- Sydney 38 OD Class Australian Championship (February 16, 2020)
- Adult Learn to Sail - Crewing - Helming - Skippering (February 16, 2020)
- The Pittwater Regatta (February 16, 2020 08:00)
- Tackers Kids Learn to Sail Term 1 (7 - 12 yrs) (February 16, 2020 09:00)
- Class Training - Green & Intermediate Opti-Laser - Term 1 (February 16, 2020 09:00)
First Friday nights are run by the cruising group. Enjoy a casual, social dinner on the first Friday of each month with members and guests. Each month there is a theme &/or a guest speaker to entertain and inform you. All members are welcome.
Alfred's Table is open Friday nights from 6.00pm - 8.30pm downstairs in Halyards Annexe for a superb restaurant experience. Choose from an a la carte menu for a dinner in a more formal setting with clothed tables, table service and candles.
Members birthday vouchers are accepted. Bookings are essential.
Please call reception (02) 9998 3700 or Click here to make a booking.
Family Friday Night
Held monthly through the Spring and Summer months. Family Friday Night is for the kids with live entertainment from clowns, animal farms, to Halloween trick or treating. For the whole family to enjoy dinner down at the Club with Chef Specials available.
Lunch & Bubbles
With a variety of guest speakers, champagne tastings, Chef Classes and more, join us for Lunch & Bubbles!
Held monthly throughout the year. Includes a two course lunch.
Take a walk down memory lane, enjoy guest speakers or a wine tasting plus more.
Held monthly throughout the year. Includes a two course lunch.
Monday: 0800 – 1100 *
Tuesday: 0800 – 1100 *
Wednesday: 0800 – 1100 *
Thursday: 0800 – 1100 *
Friday: 0800 – 1100 *
Saturday: 0800 – 1100 (Full Breakfast Service)
Sunday: 0800 – 1100 (Full Breakfast Serivce)
* Coffee & tea / deli cabinet items only
Monday: 1100 – 1600 *
Tuesday: 1100 – 1600 *
Wednesday: 1100 – 1500
Thursday: 1100 – 1500
Friday: 1100 – 1500
Saturday: 1100 – 1500
Sunday: 1100 – 1500
Tuesday: Summer - 1800 - Women’s Twilight every second week
Thursday: 1800 – 2100 **
Friday: 1800 – 2030 ***
Saturday: 1800 – 1800 (bistro snacks menu post racing)
Sunday: 1800 – 1900
** Twilight Menu
*** rotation each Friday, Frist Friday, Alfred's Table a la carte or Family Friday Menu
Halyards Bar Hours
Monday: 0800 – 1900
Tuesday: 0800 - 1900
Wednesday: 0800 - 1900
Thursday: 0800 - 2200
Friday: 0800 - 2200
Saturday: 0800 - 1900
Sunday: 0800 - 2000
Edinburgh Bar & Lounge
The Club By-Laws stipulate the following dress regulations:
- The minimum dress for the Halyards area will be sleeved shirts, shorts and footwear (no rubber thongs).
- The minimum dress standard for the upper level of the Clubhouse will be clean, smart casual attire and appropriate footwear.
- Hats must not be worn in the Clubhouse without the consent of the General Manager.