All race entries must be submitted via the electronic entry form system (TES).
Competitors may enter as a Series Entrant or enter as a Casual Entrant on a race by race basis. (Please note General Notice of Race 5.5; eligibility to score points)
Members discounts on entry fee's are applied at the end of the entry process.
2016-17 Club: Winter Program of Events
View a List of Competitors
Club Marine Blue Water Pointscore Series 2017/2018
Enter (or update) the Blue Water Pointscore Series, Pointscore Entrant (including Crew, NoK, Crew Experience details)
Enter (or update) the Blue Water Pointscore Series, Casual Entrant (including Crew, NoK, Crew Experience details) (entry required 72hrs prior to the scheduled race day)
- Amendmend to Special Regulation 3.25.1 (d): All boats in a BWPS Category 2 races shall carry on board a satellite phone. The satellite phone shall have coverage for the duration of the race and be connected to main power or have a spare battery.
- Amendment to Special Regulation 4.09 (c): All boats in a BWPS Category 2 race shall carry an AIS Transponder. The Transponder shall be operational for the duration of the race.
Crew Enter/update their details via 'Myself' (for crew to manage their own profile)Have
My Topyacht (boat profile) update login search for your boat in the top right hand field, select Go and enter your login details.
Regatta & Championships
Find out your Australian Sailing Number
How to Enter a Club Series
- New users of the Topyacht Entry System (TES) will be required to complete the online form in full and select the Series they wish to enter. Future entries will only require the boats primary sail number and password to enter a Series.
- Click here for a Step-by-Step guide to entering online (Guide only, see below links to enter a Series)
- Existing users of the Topyacht Entry System (TES) will only need to enter their primary sail number and password to access their boat details (update any details as required) Select the Series they wish to enter and submit their entry.
- Update an Existing Entry: To update an existing Entry, enter the series as an existing user, update details (ie skipper/helm) and submit entry form.
To facilitate issuing handicaps and allocating boats to divisions all entries are required 24hrs prior to the intended scheduled race.
ENTRY FEE SCHEDULE FOR THE 2016/2017 PROGRAM
(Permanent Club Marina, Mooring, Hardstand Occupant)
Non-Member/Visitor Entry Fee
Summer & Winter Series Multipe Entry
|Spring & Summer Events|
|Inshore Pointscore Series||Free*||$||$|
|Classic & Coutaboat Inshore Series||Free*||$||$|
|Commodore Cup Inshore Series (Spinnaker & non-spinnaker)||Free*||$||$|
|Sprints Series (One Design/Sportsboats)||Free*||$||$|
|Wednesday Series (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Waterford) (non-spinnaker)||Free*||$||$|
|Club Marine East Coast Blue Water Series||Free*||$||$|
|Offshore Pointscore Series||Free*||$||$|
|Offshore Etchells Series||Free*||$||$|
|Thursday Twilight Series (Spring & Summer) (non-spinnaker)||Free*||$||$|
|Tuesday Twilight Women's Series (spinnaker & non-spinnaker)||Free*||$||$|
Lion Island Series
|Free*||$ 120||$ 160|
|Two Handed Series||Free*||$ 120||$ 145|
|Women's Winter Series||Free*||$ 120||$ 145|
|Winter Series||Free*||$ 180||$ 215|
|Early Bird Series||Free*||$ 180||$ 215|
|* Conditions Apply|
ENTRY CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Free season entry is only available to permanent RPAYC berth, mooring or hardstand facility holders. Casual or wait-listed vessels are not eligible. "Select Exempt. I am an RPAYC Marina / Mooring / Hardstand Occupant, when completing your online entry form".
- Free season entry is only available to the RPAYC Full member who is the club registered owner of the vessel.
- Members who hold commercial lease facilities on the clubs grounds are not eligible for free season entry unless the vessel is their private vessel and on the club's register of vessels.
- Members moving to permanent storage licence throughout the course of the sailing season are not eligible for a refund on entries previously paid.
- Members must be financial throughout the course of the current season.
- Members leaving permanent storage licences who choose to continue to race will be charged a prorated rate based on length of participation.
- Fee entry only applies to series entries only.
- Casual entry fees apply to all.
- Late entry fees apply to all.