Keelboat Entry System
All race entries must be submitted via the electronic entry form system (TES) below.
Competitors may enter as a Series Entrant or enter as a Casual Entrant on a race by race basis. (Please note General Notice of Race 5.5; eligibility to score points)
Members discounts on entry fee's are applied at the end of the entry process.
Club Series & Feature Events
Club Marine BWPS Series
Regatta & Championships
How to Enter a Club Series
- New users of the Topyacht Entry System (TES) will be required to complete the online form in full and select the Series they wish to enter. Future entries will only require the boats primary sail number and password to enter a Series.
- Click here for a Step-by-Step guide to entering online (Guide only, see below links to enter a Series)
- Existing users of the Topyacht Entry System (TES) will only need to enter their primary sail number and password to access their boat details (update any details as required) Select the Series they wish to enter and submit their entry.
- Update an Existing Entry: To update an existing Entry, enter the series as an existing user, update details (ie skipper/helm) and submit entry form.
To facilitate issuing handicaps and allocating boats to divisions all entries are required 24hrs prior to the intended scheduled race.
ENTRY FEE SCHEDULE
(Permanent Club Marina, Mooring, Hardstand Occupant)
Non-Member/Visitor Entry Fee
Summer & Winter Series Multipe Entry
|Spring & Summer Events|
|Inshore Pointscore Series||Free*||$ 240||$ 330|
|Classic & Coutaboat Inshore Series||Free*||$ 240||$ 330|
|Commodore Cup Inshore Series (Spinnaker & non-spinnaker)||Free*||$ 150||$ 200|
|Mini Regatta Series (One Design/Sportsboats)||Free*||$ 245||$ 320|
|Wednesday Series (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Waterford) (non-spinnaker)||Free*||$ 450||$ 700|
|Club Marine East Coast Blue Water Series||Free*||$ 308||$ 425|
|Offshore Pointscore Series||Free*||$ 240||$ 330|
|Thursday Twilight Series (Spring & Summer) (non-spinnaker)||Free*||$ 450||$ 540|
|Tuesday Twilight Women's Series (spinnaker & non-spinnaker)||Free*||$ 260||$ 360|
|* Conditions Apply|
Lion Island Series
|Free*||$ 120||$ 160|
|Two Handed Series||Free*||$ 120||$ 160|
|Women's Winter Series||Free*||$ 120||$ 160|
|Winter Series||Free*||$ 150||$ 200|
|Early Bird Series||Free*||$ 150||$ 200|
|* Conditions Apply|
ENTRY CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Facility Holders Conditions of Free Entry
- Free season entry is only available to permanent RPAYC berth, mooring or hardstand facility holders. Casual or wait-listed vessels are not eligible. "Select Exempt. I am an RPAYC Marina / Mooring / Hardstand Occupant, when completing your online entry form".
- Free season entry is only available to the RPAYC Full member who is the club registered owner of the vessel.
- Members who hold commercial lease facilities on the clubs grounds are not eligible for free season entry unless the vessel is their private vessel and on the club's register of vessels.
- Members moving to permanent storage licence throughout the course of the sailing season are not eligible for a refund on entries previously paid.
- Members must be financial throughout the course of the current season.
- Members leaving permanent storage licences who choose to continue to race will be charged a prorated rate based on length of participation.
- Fee entry only applies to series entries only.
- Casual entry fees apply to all.
- Late entry fees apply to all.