The RPAYC offers the following benefits for Members:-
Member prices* for:
• 15% discount on food and beverage, functions, training and antifoul packages.
• Race entry fees waived for full members with boats kept at the yacht club.
• Food and beverage in Halyards Bar and Bistro and at Alfred’s Table on Friday evenings.
• Slipping and antifouling.
• Sail training programs for adults and children run by the club, Above & Beyond Boating and NB Watersports.
• Club functions and other social events.
• Function bookings with free room hire.
• SailFit Fitness Centre membership.
• Fuel purchases at RMYC Broken Bay.
Year round sailing programs:
• Keel boat racing – inshore and offshore on Wednesdays and Saturdays with twilight racing on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• Club, state and national regattas.
• Off the beach centreboard racing.
• Extensive cruising calendar – both on and off the water with local and longer events.
• Youth development program.
• Integrated sailing activities.
• Training programs for adults, teenagers and children.
• Crew register.
• Comprehensive training for race management volunteers.
• Car accessible parking during club visits.
• Marina, hardstand and club moorings.
• Fully serviced boatyard with cranes and travel lift and service facilities including a chandlery, rigger, shipwright, electrician, engineer and brokerage.
• Equipment storage areas.
• Tender service.
• Recreational moorings in Pittwater and The Lower Hawkesbury River waterways.
• Disabled access for boat launching.
• Showers, laundry and disabled amenities.
• Library and Billiards Room.
• Children’s playground.
• Use of the RMYC Broken Bay shuttle bus service.
• Complimentary Australian Sailing membership.
• Member accounts billed monthly.
• Weekly E-Newsletter, monthly Alfred’s News and Annual Yachtsman magazine.
• Birthday voucher for use at Alfred’s Table on Friday evenings.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Reciprocal arrangements with selected yacht clubs worldwide and with Bayview Golf Club.
• Can sign in guests.
Club functions, such as Speakers Corner, Lunch & Bubbles, Melbourne Cup and New Year parties.