Private Member Functions
The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club no longer accepts bookings for non-member weddings, conferences & functions.
For members to book a wedding, conference or function you must have been a member of the RPAYC for at least 12 months.
Although the club doesn't open its facilities for public use, a benefit of membership is that members may book the club for private use and a number of exclusive benefits are available;
- complimentary room hire (for all immediate family members)
- discounted room hire for your company's event or for extended family members
- tailored and discounted menus all designed by our chef Steve Proctor
- beverage packages so you know exactly what you will be spending
Of course you know about the stunning refurbished facilities all with spectacular views;
- Pittwater room seats up to 200 - open it up and bring the views & fresh air inside!
- Cocktail parties in the Edinburgh Bar or Admirals Cup for up to 200
- Alfresco dining in Halyards for up to 150
- Intimate and smaller dinners, meetings and parties
- Conferences & meetings for up to 150 with large drop down screen, whiteboards, audio visual equipment, microphones, easels and stands available.
Show off the service and quality food at your Club to friends and family, Mandy will be happy to provide a quote and discuss what we can do (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- set up fees may apply
- all rooms are subject to availability and may only be booked when not being used for regular club business
For further information on weddings & functions or to make a booking, call the House Manager on (02) 9998 3700 or email email@example.com.